Aytu Bioscience (AYTU) outlook shows many signs of risk for investors who are interested
- Shares of Aytu spiked when the company announced a licensing deal to distribute a COVID-19 test in the U.S.
- Currently, Aytu is selling the test under emergency FDA guidance.
- Aytu licensed this test from a third-party manufacturer and is merely a U.S. distributor.
- Information on sales and backlog are unclear as of now.
- Aytu Bioscience is just one of many companies capitalizing on the COVID-19 pandemic.
- As always, investing in these low-cap companies that have skyrocketed brings a huge risk to your portfolio and should be bought with caution.
About Aytu Bioscience
Aytu BioScience, Inc. operates as a specialty healthcare company. The Company concentrates on acquiring, developing, and commercializing products focused primarily on sexual disfunction disorders, urological cancer, urinary tract infections, and male infertility. Aytu Bioscience serves patients and customers worldwide.